Gr 12: let’s ensure they succeed
As the matric class of this year settle into their final year of school, it is our priority as educators and parents to ensure that they are prepared for a radically changing world. Working in the education field for over 30 years, I know the great potential the talented young minds of SA possess; we just need to help them unlock it.
How do we do it?
- By bridging the skills gap, the quality of education will improve.
- By igniting a passion for lifelong learning.
- By creating a #yesIcan mindset.
- Students will be equipped to take on the increase of volume and complexity of their workload.
- They will be able to transition successfully from school to university to the career world.
- They will have the confidence to not only survive but to thrive in the 21st century and beyond.
This is not only a possibility it is a reality. Our virtual solution, LAB-on-line (beta version of eyebraingym), was developed to address the lack of visual skills, reading and cognitive development in the education sector.
In 2018 alone we had more than 10 000 students, from Gr 1 – 12, enrolled in our solution and they boast great improvement. Students Visual Processing Factor (VPF), measured in words per minute, improved on average with 100 wpm during the course. Their Cognitive Development Factor (CDF), the CDF is measured as % comprehension against the complexity of content, improved on average with 5%. And we are proud to share a five-year average improvement of skills.
We have the solution they have the potential let’s put it to action and bring forth change.